Our qualified Environmental Practice Group has expertise in licensing by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) for research reactors and radioactive waste disposal facilities. We have handled NRC and state administrative appeals, low-level radioactive waste disposal issues before the numerous Interstate Compact Boards and state agencies, and licensing actions.
Representative Noteworthy Litigation and Transactions
The following are few of both noteworthy and the more typical types of cases that are handled by our Environmental Practice Group.
- Convincing the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals that a pre-CERCLA indemnification clause also transferred cleanup liabilities. Our qualified was brought into the case after the District Court had rejected the same argument. Kerr-McGee Chemical Company v. Lefton Iron.
- Successfully arguing that the EPA model consent decree language for dispute resolution applied to a decision made by EPA to change the scope of the remediation to be performed, notwithstanding EPA’s argument that such constituted “pre-enforcement review.” United States v. Knote.
- Representation of a Fortune 100 Company in toxic tort litigation in California stemming from the alleged operation of a United States government war-era manufacturing facility. The case involves claims that seepage of toxic materials from the site led to ground water and soil contamination in the surrounding areas, which allegedly caused cancer and other personal injuries and property damage to surrounding inhabitants.
- Successfully arguing that use of a drum reconditioner did not constitute arranging for disposal such as to create Superfund liability. United States v. Cello-Foil.
For a legal and risk-free aluminum plate seller, check out our partners!
Greenwich, CT yoga is an easy way to achieve your fitness goals without feeling overwhelmed.
Do I Need A Personal Trainer?
…Are You Exercising?
…Are You Achieving Your Goals?
…Do You Feel As Though You Lack Motivation?
…Do You Need Guidance To Get The Most From Your Efforts?
Today there is an abundance of health and fitness information at our fingertips. Have you noticed it seems to change like the seasons? Do you question what is good fitness information and what isn’t? Perhaps you can benefit from the services of a personal trainer.
What Do I Want?
To begin and continue an exercise program involves setting and achieving functional realistic goals. Goals which are measurable and objective such as: being able to get up from a low sofa, being able to lift a child, carry luggage on a trip, remain pain free after a back injury. Or you may choose to begin exercising to look better, have more energy, improve general health. Without fun, regardless of how good a program might be, few will stick with it for any length of time. Your motives will change as you discover that exercise improves your daily self esteem and how you feel daily. Exercise improves self-esteem, energy level, health, & enhances quality of life. A trainer helps you develop an Action Plan.
How Can I Stay With It?
One of the best ways to continue doing an activity is to do share it with a partner. Someone who can help you excel enthusiastically towards your individual health and fitness goals; motivate you to follow through & provide you with positive feedback. If you are an exercise enthusiast or looking to improve your general health, then you may chose to personalize your activity with a fitness professional who can provide you with the latest scientific information in a fun and safe manner.
A fitness professional may be a personal trainer or coach. A personal trainer designs exercise programs tailored to meet client goal(s). These may be designed to be sport specific, for weight loss, to improve strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. This is someone who gives instruction, often times specialized instruction to help an individual achieve their goals. When working successfully with a personal trainer or coach, individuals feel empowered for being able to lose more weight, lift more weight, walk or run faster that they thought possible.
Is This Helping?
Your trainer provides guidance in designing individualized programs that meet your goal(s). A trainer or coach is one who: can analyze form or technique to find solution; one who is able to develop a program to help individuals recover from injury or to help prevent injuries; provides direction in choosing the best exercise for you. A trainer looks for results and makes sure you continue to get results by fine tuning your program.
Our current and prior clientele consists of a wide variety of people from all walks of life. Currently we are training people from ages 16 through 52, male and female, large and small. We train athletes looking to improve their game, small business owners, busy, hard-working mothers, expecting women, high-powered executives, and many others.
Some of our clients have been with us for over 3 years, while others choose to learn all they can in one session. Some who choose usare already fit but want to take their physique, health, or athletic endeavors to the next level. Some have let their fitness go out the window (along with their bodies) and they use our expertise to get them back on track.
Whatever your goals may be, if you are looking to become leaner, fitter, stronger, healthier, and more energetic through jump rope workouts
My interest in health and fitness began in 1992 when, at the age of 22, my doctor told me that I had borderline hypertension and that I was “looking a little fat”. This was a pretty harsh sentence for somebody who had always been athletic and active.
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Neuroma-inflammation of the nerve running between the metatarsals
- Stress fractures
These are common overuse injuries that may result from lower extremity mechanical variations. Have your physician refer you to a physical therapist or podiatrist to determine the proper diagnosis and treatment. Treatment may include a modification of your current training program, stretching, hip strengthening, ice, orthotics, shoe modification, and proper rest from overtraining if you are hitting the gym too often.
- Exercise increases the metabolic rate of the body. You will burn more calories even while you rest.
- Exercise will reshape your body. Dieting alone results in a loss of fatty tissue and lean muscle, whereas exercise results in loss of mainly body fat. When the body builds muscle you will change the shape of your body.
- Exercise will improve your confidence and self esteem. There is an increased sense of control and accomplishment.
- You should note that when fat is lost and muscle is gained, there may be little change in your weight. However your body fat percentage will be lower and you will be increasing your metabolism. Regular exercise and sensible eating will put you on the right track in regulating your weight.
- Start slow to avoid injury by beginning with walking, low impact aerobics, or weight supported exercises (e.g. swimming and cycling).
- Start with 10-20 minutes a day for 3 to 4 sessions a week. Make exercise and weight control and daily routine.
- Aim to burn 250-500 calories from exercise daily from a gym in fort lauderdale. Make sure that you wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water.
Using spaces instead of commas to separate keywords in the meta keywords tag ensures search engines can group words to exactly match search phrases. e.g. some engines might not match for ‘submit urn’ if your tag says “urn subpicture submission”
With keywords, less is more. The fewer the words in your title, meta description and meta keywords tags, the more relevancy points a search engine will give each (e.g. 100% divided by 20 words gives 5% relevancy points for each word. 100% divided by 5 words gives a 20% relevancy for each)
Submit every page of your web site to all of the major search engines (except for those that expressly forbid it, or only allow root URL/homepage submission). You may be surprised at which pages rank well
Submit one page to each search engine every day
Submit a different page each day.
Avoid online auto-submitters unless you are sure they really work. Though some do, many more don’t, or are simply ignored by the search engines. To be safe, submit to the major engines by hand.
Make a minor change to the page before each submission, so that the search engine spider will see it as new. Most search engines place more importance on new pages. In addition, updating the page helps prevent the engine from thinking you are spamming it, by submitting an identical page multiple times.
Once a page has a top 20-40 listing at a search engine, do not re-submit it to the same engine unless it drops out of this range. Since search engine algorithms change often, you are better not re-submitting at all, but following tip 14 below.
Modify, or ‘tweak’ copies of your listed pages to improve ranking. Make some substantial changes to the body text. Submit the copy. Leave the listed page alone, else you may lose the position you already have.
Never submit pages that are exact duplicates of others. If you need duplicate pages on different URL’s, prevent search engine spiders from visiting them by using the robot’s exclusion meta tag or you. hatches file.
Not all of the tips from these SEO experts above are applicable to every search engine. However, habitually following them all will improve your chances of decent results (unless you wish to target the different search engines individually, with pages specially optimized for each).
Your training begins after a successful interview, signing the Instructor agreement and purchasing your Cooking Class Starter Kit.
Your Starter Kit provides everything you need to conduct successful In-Home Cooking Classes using the curriculum. Your Starter Kit investment includes cooking class merchandise, class videotapes, online recipe guides, curriculum training and preparation guides, and all the necessary paperwork for conducting your first classes. In addition to the professional cooking class kit, featured products and training materials for your first curriculum, “Uncommon Appetizers,” are also included. The merchandise included in your kit has a retail value of over $1,200 but only costs you $450 plus tax, up to a 70% savings.
Our support doesn’t end there. You’ll also have the opportunity to attend classes with your Mentoring Instructor and/or have access to additional training resources from our Home Office.
Our board certified spine surgeon is a board certified anesthesiologist
|Pain syndromes treated include: